Monday, January 26, 2009

Meat Day! Part trois

Hot Doug's was our last stop of the day. Kaicy and I have been planning a Hot Doug's day for months, and it was only fitting that it be the culmination of our new tradition. We arrived to a packed house and many choices on the menu. Originally I wanted a bacon sausage Kaicy told me stories about, but once again they were sold out. Instead I tried the pork sausage with blue cheese, almonds, and onions. I can't remember the exact name of the hot dog (it was one of their daily specials), and I can't even remember what the bun tasted like because I was so enamored by the dog itself. I had to look at the above picture to remember it came on a white bun. We topped everything off with fries, which on Fridays and Saturdays are fried in duck fat. So go on out and try their dogs and fries, and call me so I can tag along.
Here's more pictures of Kaicy and I hanging with Hot Doug, and the rest of the Meat Day extravanganza.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails